Titus Mutua set to be sworn in Tommorow as P.I.U president









The political temperature at pioneer international university main campus in Ngara is at its peak! The opposition leader Hon. Titus Mutua is set to be sworn in tomorrow Tuesday 4th of April 2023. The motive to his swearing in is what he terms as "Neglect" by the current school president bwana Teddy Okatch. Titus argues that the two, him and Teddy had a coalition and even the dean of students is aware. Titus says that Teddy was to accommodate him in the students government but teddy has never did that. He says that Teddy added him to cultural week committee for two days and later announced ordered for his removal from the committee for what he termed as "rude". "Teddy aliambiwa na dean aniaccomodate Kwa gava but kitu alifanya ni kuniweka kwa cultural week committee na akanitoa baada ya siku mbili akisema Mimi ni kichwa ngumu" said Titus.


 









Above(from left) Titus Mutua, Teddy Okatch and Sylvester Anyoso, former piu president after the last years elections when They did a coalition! 

Titus announced this move on Friday 31st of March 2023. "Good evening comrades! Today 31st  of March , I assume as the president of pioneer international university! Why? You know very well this was a coalition government between me and @⁨Teddy ! We were to share powers but he never did that after assuming into office. Therefore, I gave Teddy 6 months to lead after which I am supposed to take over and lead for the next 6 months before I handover to the next regime. A year takes 12 months and I allowed him to lead in peace. We had agreed to share powers with teddy. ½, but six months are over, and he has decided not to step down. I have decided to impose myself. It is so sad that having done coalition with him, he has never recognized me anywhere in his decisions. Something we agreed even in the office of the Dean of students. Ni madharau tu na kiburi mingi. Me I can't take it anymore. Kama Mbaya Wacha iwe mbaya basi kwani ni kesho.Please Mr Teddy allow me to lead pioneer international university in peace. It is now my turn. I am the president. To Bosire and any other party attempting to engage in this kindly stay far away. You were not there when I gave Teddy 3 delegates peacefully! It is my turn." He said.











However, in the above, Titus has been summoned and is set to appear in the summon at 10 am Tommorow. When we contacted him, he said that the summon will not prevent him from being sworn in as pioneer international university president. "The programme for swearing in is out and everyone is invited" he said





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IS PIU STUDENTS COUNCIL REALLY SERIOUS ?

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐄𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘