STOP TENSING, AM YET TO START MY CAMPAIGNS- TITUS TELLS COMPETITORS


















The incoming president of pioneer international university Titus Mutua has told off his competitors for what he termed as intimidation. He said that his competitors, especially Teddy Oketch from the school of IT was using his faculty mates to attack him because he knew him (Titus Mutua) was going to defeat him in the coming school  elections. "Huyo teddy Ako desperate ju anajua naenda kamshinda. Anatumia watu wa IT kunitusi Kila mahali lakini nawaachia mungu. Mimi nimelelewa na familia ya kwenda kanisa. Sipendi matusi" he said. He farther explained that he was ready for elections anytime since he had organized his team and he is ready take over as the next president of pioneer international university. "Mimi ata ningeomba Sana izo elections zifanywe Leo. I know I can defeat them . I am 500% confident" he said. 


















Yesterday on Sunday July 31st, Titus declared officially his interest to be the president of pioneer international university. " Hello comrades, following what has been happening, I have been going through a lot of insults, a lot of threats, a lot of intimidations. People threatening me. All this just because I am vying for president and my competitors know that I will defeat them. I have even been added to a WhatsApp group of IT students of 3.1 before and shockingly, the best they could do is to abuse me and intimidate me. I have sat down, done self evaluation and realized that my studies are better than school politics, therefore, I , Titus Mutua, hereby with all my due respect announce that, I have officially declared that this year am going to be on the ballot and I will bring change in the students corner. Therefore, In a very special way allow me thank all of you for your continued hospitality and support during this campaign period. Indeed you are the best audience ever🀝

Dear pioneer Comrades , with the greatest humility, honour and respect  I come on my knees humbly requesting for your support, I have the ability to bring change. Please support me and my team. Inshallah πŸ™πŸ™

Regards, 

TITUS MUTUA, 
PIU PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT" 

he wrote.



















Titus Mutua, above is contesting for the second time after loosing to Sylvester Anyoso lady year. This year he is planning to win by 96% . The elections are scheduled in September this year.






















































 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IS PIU STUDENTS COUNCIL REALLY SERIOUS ?

Titus Mutua set to be sworn in Tommorow as P.I.U president

𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 πƒπ„π‹π€π˜π’ π“πŽ π‘π„ππŽπ‘π“ πŽπ•π„π‘ 𝐅𝐄𝐄 πˆππ‚π‘π„πŒπ„ππ“ 𝐈𝐍 π•π€π‘π’πˆπ“π˜